Port of Miami to Miami Beach Transportation

the_woodman

I am going to be in Miami as a Port of Call on the Grandeur of the Seas later this month.

Does anyone have a recommendation on the best way to get from the Port of Miami to Miami Beach? I want to go to the Miami Duck Tour departure point. I think it is near the Jackie Gleason Theater.

Worse case, I could take a taxi, but I am hoping there is a better option.

Thanks.

You could probably research the Metro Dade bus schedules, but a cab sounds like the best option to me.

It's a shame, looks like the Duck Tour used to depart from Bayside which is much closer to the pier.

• 2 weeks later...

Jackie Gleason Theater is the Foutaine Bleu Hotel. Beautiful building, was nice to see. We leave out of Miami and always get there a day early and spend the night at the Holiday Inn, it is across the street from the Bayside Market.

In my opinion the Bayside Market is a "must see", it has assorted shops and restuarants, including my favorite "Bubba Gumps" If you get a chance grab a taxi and have them take you around town, better than a ship excursion for Miami. Hope it helps, check out the Bayside Market on the net and decide for yourself.

Have fun!

Jackie Gleason Theater is the Foutaine Bleu Hotel.

Joie58, guess you haven't been to Miami in awhile......The Jackie Gleason theater is next to the convention center on Washington Ave. :rolleyes:

If your going be sure to take a stroll on Lincoln Road for some fantastic shopping and awsome restaurants.

http://www.gleasontheater.com/

Archived