Because I'm nosy: How much is Royal Suite/Presidential per person???

Hello everyone,

I am new to this RCCL forum...I called RCCL a little while ago to inquire about the prices as I have just been given the duty to host my Family Reunion next year. I was told by one of the RCCL reps that the Presedential Suite that sleeps 14 was booked for the entire year of 2007, this is for the Western Caribbean cruise. They rep could not give me a rate because of the bookings but she did say that I had to have at least 5 people with their names and a $250 deposit for each person at time of booking. She also told me that they could only book a maxium of 9 people for that room.

So from what I have been reading here and what she told me I am in a state of disbelief...so I will be calling back tomorrow to speak with a different rep.

I'm looking to book a suite for April 2008 for myself, my DH, and 2 of our kids, who will be 15 and 18 at the time. The way I'm reading this is our only option is the Royal suite as there will be just 4 of us ?

It's always sold out online, so I can never see how much it actually costs...

Anyone know this nosy information???? Thanks!

LOL, sorry for laughing but this is a funny question coming from someone who thinks 20 bucks is too much for the specialty resturants...:)

We've booked the Presidential Family Suite for summer 2007 on Freedom.

Here are the prices we are paying:

First two guests ........ $4,851.66 each (all taxes and fees.)

Guests 3 through 14 .... $ 951.66 each (all taxes and fees.)

If you have the maximum number of people allowed in the room (14) that works out to $21,123.24 total.

Divided by 14 equals $1,508.80 per person.

We will have 11 people in the room. That works out to $1,660.75 per person.

I hope this info helped.

Dr. Evil :)

I'm looking to book a suite for April 2008 for myself, my DH, and 2 of our kids, who will be 15 and 18 at the time. The way I'm reading this is our only option is the Royal suite as there will be just 4 of us ?
The "rule" is, yes, you "can't" book the RFS or PS with only 4 passengers. Frankly, with the family configuration you describe, I would rather have connecting suites, as large as you can afford: 2 JS, 2 GS, 1 JS & 1 GS.

Just wanted to give some feedback on these prices...

I checked the price of the Presidential Suite on a lark for a late 2007 sailing on the Freedom, and it was such a good deal that I ended up booking! For the 12/9/07 Western Caribbean sailing, we got it for $3201.66pp for the 1st and 2nd passengers, and $451.61pp for each of the rest. I was required to put a deposit of $250pp for 8 people ($2000), but I can add names all the way up to 14 people. If we have 14 passengers, the cost is a very reasonable $844pp! Hopefully these numbers help some of you out. We are VERY excited!

robntawn ......

Much better deal then we got. I guess those prices are the difference between peak summer fares and the better fares just before the holidays.

We could only get everyone in our family together for a summer cruise.

I wish we could get the prices you are paying.

Nice. Enjoy the cruise.

Dr. Evil :)

Here is what we're paying for our FOS July 2006 sailing.

First two guests ........ $4,344.90 each (all taxes and fees.)

Guests 3 and up......... $1049.90 each (all taxes and fees.)

I agree with Dr. Evil. We can only sail during the peak summer season and we always have to pay the premier prices. I have a Royal suite reserved for Alaska summer 2007 on Serenade Of The Seas and I am paying $6849 per peron. The price for late May 2007 in the Royal suite is $6249 per person but my kids are still in school. I may end up cancelling the Alasaka cruise because my DH wants to go to the Mediterranean.

Hi Merion Mom I do have 4 children we are 5 in the RFS My 17 yr old is in an inside cabin with a friend this is a grad gift for next year. After 25 years and 4 kids I am going for the gusto. RFS!!!:D at least thats what my American Ex bills says??:eek: Have a great weekend , Polarismom of 4

Hi Merion Mom I do have 4 children we are 5 in the RFS My 17 yr old is in an inside cabin with a friend this is a grad gift for next year. After 25 years and 4 kids I am going for the gusto. RFS!!!:D at least thats what my American Ex bills says??:eek: Have a great weekend , Polarismom of 4

Archived