Captain Circle info

mii

I've never cruised Princess (as Princess). However, I have cruised Sitmar (20+ years ago!). I've noticed on my cruise personalizer that I'm shown as a gold Captain's Circle member, but I can find no history when I sign in. Could they possibly have picked up that old Sitmar record? That would be pretty impressive! Anybody ever had this experience? Thanks, Donia
Ours shows the correct year but doesn't have Fairwind it shows Dawn. When we returned to Princess after 22 years they had a Captain's Circle Number for us and told us we were past cruisers having sailed with Sitmar.

Are you signing into the Circle Center which is not the same as signing in to the cruise personalizer? You might call the Captain's Circle Desk option at Princess and speak with them if you are having a problem or to get your cruise listed.

FYI friends who had never cruised before on any line showed Gold on their cruise personalizer but when they got to the ship they received the first time cruiser's blue cruise key card.

Jim: How in the heck are you. It seems like it has been years since we have been on the Panama Canal Cruise but only just this last Feb. Are you planning any cruises in the future? I have one in Oct on Sapphire to Mexican Riviera(been there before but I am going for the ship) and next Feb. we are back on the Sun to do the Eastern Caribbean for 10 days. We are trying next year also to do a back to back to Alaska (been there before but just love that place. Say hello to Donna and talk to you soon.

Marilyn

Archived