Spa Deck on Valor

CinWin

Has anyone seen the outside cabins (6E) on the Spa deck on the Valor? They are supposed to have a floor to ceiling window the width of the cabin. That deck is pretty high up so wondered if it would be a good location.

Cindy

We stayed on the Spa Deck in June and LOVED it. There are wall to wall and floor to ceiling window that gives you a great view and a very open feel. It was a great location for us since it was close to Camp Carnival for our son, the gym for my husband, our favorite deck on the 12th floor, and the pool/Lido deck for all of us. Very quiet. There aren't a lot of rooms there, so it's not crowded at all.

We were worried about motion sickness being that far forward and high, but we didn't notice any more motion on the Spa Deck than on the 3rd floor. It really was a great place for us.

They are lovely. We got ours from the magical upgrade fairy. Would I pay the big $$$ for that room when you could get a Balcony Guarantee room for the same(or even less) price?- I would not.

They are lovely, quiet, spacious rooms!!!!!

My daughter was a bit queasy first morning out and last morning back to port-not sure if that was due to the room being so forward /not. The post'er above said she did not feel any difference in movement. We had nothing for my daughter to compare it to.

Enjoy your cruise!!!!!

Archived