Questions and Comments about Paradise Beach Two

CoachTerry14

We are trying to decide on Paradise Beach or Passion Island, (not my question for this post) but with a 15 year old we're leaning heavily on PB to avoid her boredom on the island. Either way we will stay for 3-4 hours and wanted know what else there is to do. Not looking for a full scale excursion just something close by to the pier, including a bit of shopping. Our ship will be departing at 6:00 p.m. Thanks in advance

Hi Tom,

I have been on these boards all day trying to figure out the perfect place for me and my family to go on Cozumel and thanks to you and all the great things everyone writes, I know I can't go wrong at Paradise. I was just wondering if we would have time for both the dolphin swim and the beach, our ship does not get in until 11:00 am on the 29th of dec. There are 15 of us and some of us would like to rent wave runners as the others would like to just relax and have some drinks I know I want to do it all if I can. Any info regarding time frames and weather that time of year would be helpful. Can't wait to meet you.:)

Look forward to meeting y'all! Don't know if you'll have time to do both since I don't when your dolphin swim ends or when your ship leaves. We are just a 5 minute cab ride from the dolphin park though, so odds are you'll be able to squeeze us in.

Weather in Dec is usually gorgeous with daytime highs in the mid 80's. There's always a chance of a "Norte" (cold front) in the area which will make it a little windier and cooler though... Hasta la vista!

paradisecozumel

Hey Tom! Counting the days till our next visit (annual Jan cruise w/ sister in law) Seems like your busier than ever and Paradise beach his a must now for most people. Good for business I guess;)

Question for ya, Wondering about jet ski rentals, can you share the time with 2 poeple, say my SIL and I want to share the time do they allow that? And is it running about $35 1/2 hour?

Hope all is well and your vacation was good. See you in January.

Myssie (MAO)

Well, it's low season so we're really not THAT busy! Waverunners rent for $55USD per half hour, or $100USD per hour. Yes, you can share it, swap riders/drivers no problemo. Vaca was good! See y'all next year!:)

paradisecozumel

I was wondering if anyone has parasailed at paradise beach.My teenagers are interested in parasailing while the adults stay on the beach. What was the cost? Do they pick you up at the beach.? Can you prebook it? Is it safe? Thanks for any help.

Parasail rides costs $55USD per person, per 12 minute ride. The boat docks at our pier. It's very safe as you winched off and back on a platform at the back of the boat...the days of running along the beach and getting yanked up in the air are over! The parasail company does nor take reservations but there's rarely a wait. Have fun!

paradisecozumel

:) We just spent a wonderful day at Paradise Beach! We had visited before the Hurricane and I have to say they have worked hard to make it so inviting and enjoyable. Hello to Osvaldo and Fredy, and good to see you again Tom. Bob and Carleen

Thanks guys! I've passed along your greetings:)

paradisecozumel

We were there last week and had such a great time! I loved the beach, the water was so lovely (walk over to the right-hand side of the beach to avoid the rocks), the food and drinks were great (nachos, beers and pina coladas). Our waiter even came over a few times and poured a tequila drink in our mouths free of charge. We left that place a little tispy!

It was so nice, and we even had the pleasure of meeting Paradise Beach Tom--what a great guy.

I would highly recommned this beach to anyone, and we'll definitely be back for our next cruise.

Thank you!

paradisecozumel

We are thinking about going here on our cruise in November. Do you just take a cab there? Also is there a fee to get on the beach, chair rental, water sports? And, are the chairs in shade? Thanks!

Yup, a cab is best. Cost you $12USD from the 2 southernmost piers or $13USD from the downtown piers. That's one-way, 1-4 people. CONFIRM the price before you get in! Some weasel cabbie charged 4 people $12 each to get here yesterday. They weren't too happy when they found out the real price.:mad:

We don't charge you for entrance, chairs or umbrellas. Of course we expect you to order copious amounts of food and drink in exchange!:D

We have a "fun-pass" watertoys bracelet you can buy for $8USD ($9 Nov 1st) which includes unlimited use of our kayaks, full snorkel equipment, water trampoline, floating mats and 14ft inflatable climbing "iceberg". HAve fun!:)

paradisecozumel

Well it looks like we will be spending the day in Paradise on October 7th. We are so excited. We are taking a trip for our anniversary and a bunch of our friends and neighbors decided to join us. We are looking for a nice relaxing day on the beach (our children are staying home with Grandma) Some folks in our group are interested in the snorkeling tour, should they reserve that in advance or can they do it the day of?

First of all, I think it's super nice of you to hang out here and answer all the questions and leave such nice comments. Very cool. :)

Second, just wondered *if* (and I know it's a big if) your permit goes through, how long it's *supposed* to take until the pool is completed (we'll be seeing you 4/30/07)?

And lastly, how late are we beachbums allowed to hang out at PB? When do you shut the gates?

Thanks!

Hey Tom,

We will be at Paradise Beach on Oct. 12th with the Inspiration and this will be our 2nd time there we liked so much the first time when we were there in 2004. I asked about you then but you weren't there that day.

There will be 6 of us, 4 adults and 2 children this time. I have a question about handicap accessability at your location. My son will be using a wheelchair part of the time and forearm crutches part of the time, especially in the sand. Are there any helpful hints you could give me that would make it easier for him to get around. I know I have seen large inflated wheeled wheelchairs at some beach areas that actually roll on top of the sand, do you know if there are any like that available in the Cozumel area that we could maybe rent for the day for him or do you possibly have access to one there that he could use. Any information you could give me on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Stingray

Does anyone know if Paradise Beach still takes credit cards? We were there last year a week before Wilma and they did take credit cards, but wasn't sure with the hurricane if there were problems with that now? Paradise Beach was a good deal, but with 4 people w/braclets all day buying drinks, food, t-shirts and hair braiding the credit card came in handy.

Thanks

Hello PB Tom, As I have previously warned you, we will be invading Paradise Beach on Fri, Oct. 6. Seems I have generated a little more interest on our roll call and our "Rhapsody Raiders" group may expand to a great deal more than just the 7 of us. You may have to order a little more "Windex". :D

Well it looks like we will be spending the day in Paradise on October 7th. We are so excited. We are taking a trip for our anniversary and a bunch of our friends and neighbors decided to join us. We are looking for a nice relaxing day on the beach (our children are staying home with Grandma) Some folks in our group are interested in the snorkeling tour, should they reserve that in advance or can they do it the day of?

You should reserve just in case! No deposit required so you risk nothing...hasta la vista!

paradisecozumel

First of all, I think it's super nice of you to hang out here and answer all the questions and leave such nice comments. Very cool. :)

Second, just wondered *if* (and I know it's a big if) your permit goes through, how long it's *supposed* to take until the pool is completed (we'll be seeing you 4/30/07)?

And lastly, how late are we beachbums allowed to hang out at PB? When do you shut the gates?

Thanks!

I gave up trying to get a completion date on this project! Hopefully the pool will be ready 7 months from now though! We usually shut the "gates" (really just a chain!) around 7-8 pm. Have a nice sunset!

paradisecozumel

Hey Tom,

We will be at Paradise Beach on Oct. 12th with the Inspiration and this will be our 2nd time there we liked so much the first time when we were there in 2004. I asked about you then but you weren't there that day.

There will be 6 of us, 4 adults and 2 children this time. I have a question about handicap accessability at your location. My son will be using a wheelchair part of the time and forearm crutches part of the time, especially in the sand. Are there any helpful hints you could give me that would make it easier for him to get around. I know I have seen large inflated wheeled wheelchairs at some beach areas that actually roll on top of the sand, do you know if there are any like that available in the Cozumel area that we could maybe rent for the day for him or do you possibly have access to one there that he could use. Any information you could give me on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Stingray

We get lot of handicapped folks here, there's a ramp at the front entrance (steep though) and easy access to the changerooms and bathrooms. We don't have a beach wheelchair and I've never seen one in Cozumel, sorry. We do have a strong employees that are used to carrying wheelchairs and their passengers almost anywhere on the beach though!:)

Hasta la vista!

paradisecozumel

Archived