Ketchikan - Canopy Adventure and Wildlife Experience August 12, 2006-Diamond Princess

RevRodney

My wife and I are going on this excursion and I as wondering if anyone else was going at the same time. We are booked on the 10:30am - 2:00Pm tour on the 17th,and I was hoping to find someone who has been on this excursion during a previous cruise! Would like to know what you thought about it! Alaska here we come!

My wife and I are going on this excursion and I as wondering if anyone else was going at the same time. We are booked on the 10:30am - 2:00Pm tour on the 17th,and I was hoping to find someone who has been on this excursion during a previous cruise! Would like to know what you thought about it! Alaska here we come!

Also, known as the zipline tour I believe? My wife did it last month.. I have some photos posted.. she wanted to turn right around and do it again.. she had a great time.

Jim

Also, known as the zipline tour I believe? My wife did it last month.. I have some photos posted.. she wanted to turn right around and do it again.. she had a great time.

Jim

Thanks Jim. How was the weather? Was she able to wear shorts or did she wear long pants? I guess it depends on the day itself, I'm glad to hear she enjoyed it! How were the other locations on the cruise?

Thanks Jim. How was the weather? Was she able to wear shorts or did she wear long pants? I guess it depends on the day itself, I'm glad to hear she enjoyed it! How were the other locations on the cruise?

The tour will not let you wear shorts.. long pants only and closed toe shoes. It was a nice short sleeve weather day

Guys,

What was the cost of the Ketchikan zipline? I'm planning on that for our Aug 2007 trip! :)

Linda

Hi Linda,

I looked on the Princess website there are 2 excursions that deal with the ziplines: Ropes & Zipline Challenge - $142.00 per person and last about 3hrs 15mins.; theres only one tour. The other is the one I mentioned and it is $155.00 per person and it last about 3 1/2 hours, but there are several times available. Hope that helped!

Jim, thanks for the info!

Archived