Shore excursion site

BB5953

I had a question about online check-in 2 days ago and when I called was told that they are working on the whole system. She didn't know when it would be complete. Perhaps the 'excursion site' difficulty is related to that.

X desperately needs to fix their system! It gets rather tiresome to be getting ready to book an excursion and then the site dissappears and the message comes back site under maintenance check back later. They sent me a E-mail to go and book my shore excursions in advance and the site has been under maintenance ever since. X please fix this soon so that customers loyal to you will continue to be loyal

We called to see if we could book excursions over the phone but could not. The site has been under construction for over 3 weeks without telephone back up. This doesnt seem costumer friendly for a company in the travel business.

look at an excursion with out putting in a booking ID#. I don't want to change anything, just browse for my next cruise coming up.........

I really don't think the left hand knows what the right hand is doing. As I've said, X has been in a major decline with issues and customer service for the past few years.....Its now really starting to show.

Dave:eek:

look at an excursion with out putting in a booking ID#. I don't want to change anything, just browse for my next cruise coming up.........

I really don't think the left hand knows what the right hand is doing. As I've said, X has been in a major decline with issues and customer service for the past few years.....Its now really starting to show.

Dave:eek:

Bububr, even though right now you cannot see the excursions due to maintence you can go into "Plan your Cruise" and scroll down to Shore excursions and see the excursion without a booking number. Of course you have to have a sailing date and ship which that is easy to do if you are considering a cruise anyway. So you can look at the excursions without a booking. I agree with you in that the site does need some help though.

Marilyn

I went into the site about 8:00am today and could look at the excursions for my 9/24/06 sailing. The only thing that came back that there were no excursions booked was Saint John, New Brunswick. Thankfully I have booked all my excursions on the old site, except Saint John, as that port was added after I made my bookings. It's hit and miss. Sometimes the site works, sometimes it doesn't. Just keep trying. Not much else we can do, as it is beyond our control. If I have to wait until on-board to book something, guess that's what I will have to do.:rolleyes:

Archived