If anyone has been on RCI Enchantment...

lately... and used the fitness/spa area...I like to take sauna & steam while on my cruises and just wondered if EN offered such spaces and, if so, how they're layed-out?

Co-ed or in men's lockerroom?

Tiny or roomy? How many do they seat?

The newer vessels are rather spacious, but haven't used these facilities on Vision-class.

Thanks for any info you can share.

P.S.- If you're a lady and familiar with these facilities I describe in the ladies section, let me know, as the ladies facilities usually mirror those available to gents also.

BON VOYAGE!

:)

Gigglewolf,

I haven't been on a Vision class ship, but I've been on Jewel of the Seas twice and Grand Princess once and can share impressions of the facilities.

I'm sailing Explorer of the Seas August 25th and was wondering if you could give me detailed information?

I would offer my e-mail, but I don't want to get hammered with spam.

Steve

I found out in the RCI Board here that they did in-fact cannabalize the sauna & steam facilities on the Enchantment in order to expand the massage/treatment rooms and squeeze more revenue out of the spa.

:mad: :(

Disappointed and wondering if they did-away with steam/sauna on the Sovereign & Monarch when they were recently refurbished (and Majestym which goes in for her extreme makeover early next year).

Anyone traveled on Sovereign or Monarch after their redesigns and knows how they're set-up?

Thanks,

:)

Archived