How Noisy Will Cabin 8452 on the Carnival Valor Be???

:confused:

Hello, everyone, I have a huge question. My b/f and I just signed on for a 12/17 cruise on the Valor; we received a call from a Carnival associate and decided that the deal was acceptable so we signed up. My concern is that it is an aft balcony directly beneath the Lido deck. My question of course is how loud will it be due to the location directly underneath the Lido deck? I want to be able to enjoy my time in the room or on the deck plus I love my sleep. For anyone who has had this same or a similar cabin, how loud was it? Am I going to become an angry insomnic because of a lack of a sleep?

Help from anyone would be appreciated...

Lisa

I had a similar cabin, very close to yours, and the noise wasn't a problem to me. Every once in a while, you'd here them move something up there, but it wasn't a big enough problem to worry me. Don't even worry about it - it will be just fine.

I am praying that this is the case with my cabin meaning it will be a quiet experience. I love cruising and this will be the first time that I have done the aft cabin thing. I am already getting excited about this cruise so I do not want to be disappointed plus I picked the cabin so I don't want to hear my b/f's mouth. :D

Caribbean Dream, I would appreciate if you would keep me updated about how your cruise goes.

Thanks again,

Lisa

I'll put you on my buddy list and as soon as i get back, i'll let you know how everything went.

The only bad thing so far about having an aft cabin for the 4th time is that is is so addicting, i find myself booking the cruise only if there is an aft avalible.

Archived