Baloney room for four

dAnnMc

I'm from Rhode island and we have grindah's with salami, ham, pepperoni, provolone etc. :D :D

To the OP. you question was answered several times, so please forgive us for having a little fun-guess you weren't around for the "golden showers" thread!

We had an inside cabin for four on the Star this January and I do not think I will ever do it again. The problem was that there was no place to sit. The room was soooooooo small. We have had insides on other lines and the cabin seemed much roomier.

We had an inside cabin for four on the Star this January and I do not think I will ever do it again. The problem was that there was no place to sit. The room was soooooooo small. We have had insides on other lines and the cabin seemed much roomier.

omdiane-

sounds like you four were packed in like sardines (...transitioning from meat to seafood theme...)

If you can spring for it a mini suite is very nice for four people. We had one on the Diamond and it worked out very nicely for our family and was not significantly more then the quad balcony.

The sofa pulls out into a twin bed and another bed pulls down from the ceiling. Then you can have the other beds made up into a queen.

A friend of mine did an inside quad and it was a bit too crowded and they did not push the beds together.

I know this is not the specific answer to your question... but may help you a little.:)

Lettuce all just stop this right now. Enough wining and beeting a dead horse. We should stick a fork in it - this thread is dead.

It can;t be dead until we understand that........the Baloney Room needs to be sure attend the Mustard Drill.........:D

OK, I have to post now that the OP got answers. I have enjoyed this thread immensely.......With all that is going on in the world these days, as well as a personal loss, it was very nice to enjoy some laughter.....good, clean, fun........you guys came up with some clever ones. I hope EVERYONE has great times on their prospective cruises............I know I just did.:D

p.s..........I am still laughing at the "mustard drill" good one!

When we were on Royal Caribbean's Enchantment & Celebrity's Galaxy, we had no problem with the bunks above, and the bottom beds made into a Queen (with no ridges down the middle- it was smooth!). Actually, we had one bunk above on Enchantment, 2 for Galaxy... Call Princess directly and find out - or ask your travel agent!

dAnnMC: Thanks for the fun! You brought out some of the funniest puns I've heard in a very long time. Some of the people on these threads are amazingly quick witted! I literally laughed till it hurt!

I think you'll be crowded! Bathroom time alone will be like a morning at the "Waltons"!

Whatever your choice, have fun and SMILE! :p

Roz

dAnnMC: Thanks for the fun! You brought out some of the funniest puns I've heard in a very long time. Some of the people on these threads are amazingly quick witted! I literally laughed till it hurt!

I think you'll be crowded! Bathroom time alone will be like a morning at the "Waltons"!

Roz

Shouldn't that be, have PUN and smile????? ;)

Roz

To the OP, I agree w/Roz on the fun--thanks dAnnMC. I got quit a lot of chuckling from this as well.

We have a quad balcony (not baloney or other lunch meat--darn it) booked for myself, DH, and twin DDs. The twins are only six so I am not all concerned about being crowded. The OP needs to consider the age of the cabin mates to determine if this type of cabin would be crowded or not for her/them.

I also figure that if it worse comes to worse, (if possible) I will put the pullman mattresses and pillows on the floor and the girls can sleep there.

Crowded or not, we will be on a cruise and the only thing that matters it that we will all be there enjoying our time together!!! Happy sailing and keep smiling, Deanna

Will you all stop hamming it up here? I think the OP has a legitimate beef with this thread. Perhaps it can all be resolved by the time of the 'meat and greet' on board.

I say "If you can't stand the meat, stay away from the Balony."

For the OP...Staying in a quad a while back, it would have been trecherous for the "queen" configuration, and confusing for those that were in the bunks. If they needed to visit the potty at night, or for that matter, have to roam the cabin at night for anything (including Balony Sandwiches), they would have to watch every step they made due to the fact of who and what they were stepping on in that queen bed. There is very little space between the beds as well. Very close quarters.

This was a fun thread, and if you read between the bread...there was very helpful information along with the balony.

I too will sign my name...

Sandy Wich

Hi

We were in a triple on the Dawn last year. I was told the 2 bottom beds could be pushed together and there would be a bunk that came down from teh wall. THAT WAS NOT THE CASE! We were stuck with the 3 separate bunks for the entire cruise. Our lower beds did not push together! It was a big disappointment. When the beds were down there was not much space in the cabin at all. (When the beds were made, one lower and the bunk above folded up in the wall and the other was a place to sit)

This August we have gone back to a minisuite on the Crown so we can have more space.

Honestly, for 4 people I'd go with a mini if you can swing it. The regular cabins are just too small for more than 2 people!

Archived