What are your DEFINATE photos you MUST take

pampaul

Ok guys, we're getting really excited about our first cruise next month. We'll be on NCL Dawn. For the past couple of months I've been writing down all the tips and info I've found on this website. Now I'd like to make a list of all the MUST HAVE pictures. I've always seen the pose of everyone on a big ole staircase, up against the railing on deck, looking out at the open sea, etc. Can you give me some places where we must either have our picture taken or pictures in general. And also what about taking pics in Bermuda, Bahamas and Great Stirrup Cay? That's where we'll be going and I want to make sure to get the best pics possible. Thanks so much.

PamPaul: I almost always buy the picture taken as we board the ship, because it generally has the name of the ship, the date and the time. I use it as my first scrapbook page. You have to get pictures of the ship in port, with the family under the name or the bow or by the ropes. I like to get a shot from one of the top decks down to the pier.the people look like ants! If you are out in town or on a tender ashore look behind you. The pictures you take on the spur of the moment will be awesome! I also take a picture of our room number only because I can not remember the numbers of our first and second cruise. Have a great time! Check out the thread under Carnival for the best pictures its awesome! :D

Thanks for the tips. Question on the picture when you first board the ship. Are these taken with the clothes you're wearing once you get on the ship? This is our first cruise, so I have NO CLUE. Or will they be taking once everyone has a chance to freshen up a bit?

It's taken as you are boarding so you won't have time to change.

I took pictures of our cabin including the bathroom (some people thought that was stupid, others thought it was great), some of the artwork, even the food, the ice sculptures being made. Lots of things. My logic is if you don't like it you can delete it or just not print it. I printed my favorites but saved all my pictures to a CD.

The Dawn was my 1st (and so far only) cruise. A beautiful ship! Enjoy your cruise.

Archived