There's an emptiness inside.....

Merion_Mom

I agree, Carol, sure hoped we would hear from the 7/2 group on Crown, especially since they spent four days at sea skipping Grand Turk and all. They did have 1,000 posts pre-cruise and maybe they are sick of being online! Have a great cruise and it will be our turn 9/30.

Carol, that would be great if you and Nancy posted live from the Crown while you were onboard. I love reading the Live from threads....maybe I'll have to book a cruise on the Crown early this fall before she does the southern Caribbean.

Carol, looking forward to your "live from" reports. Have Serenade booked for 04/08 and considered the Crown. A few things holding me back are the reversed itinerary, tiered balconies, the 360 turns the Serenade captain does at the Pitons and Montserrat and the fact that we have cabin 1100. The only time I will sail from NY/NJ is to Bermuda. I'm most curious about the piazza, will it be great for a snack, people-watching, shopping, like the Royal Promenade. Have a great cruise!

Perhaps we should post a warning: This is going to be a Girls Gone Wild cruise.

(I hope that we'll fit in on Princess! ;))

Uh oh. There is nothing like two Moms turned loose on the cruising world with zero responsibilities. :D

Cut loose but don't forget to blog!

Hi, I totally agree -- I'm having withdrawl. I think it's odd that nobody's posting though, especially after the fuel mishap. Then again, maybe the Internet folks pulled the plugs;) . Or maybe they're just having fun.

Can't wait to read yours Merion Mom....

Carolyn

No one is posting live from the July 2nd sailing of the Crown Princess!

Carolyn spoiled us.

Phooey.

But tough it out............Nancy and I will post from her July 11th sailing!

;)

I also think it is strange that no one has posted this week, not even a complainer about leaving late and missing a port and why! I have become addicted to the live posts. Is that sick or what? My son would say "Get a life Mom!" Have a great cruise Carol and thank you in advance for your dedication to all us addicted people! I am just dying to see the alternative restaurant and dining room menus. I think Carolyn editor-at-cruise-critic will be posting menus and patters this week.

I am highly computer-literate, but seriously digital-deficient, so don't expect any uploads of photos, menu or otherwise, while we are cruising. That will have to wait until I get home to my base computer.

Thanks for all of your messages of support - I would hate to post into thin, cyber-air, with no one there! ;)

Hi, I totally agree -- I'm having withdrawl. I think it's odd that nobody's posting though, especially after the fuel mishap. Then again, maybe the Internet folks pulled the plugs;) . Or maybe they're just having fun.

Can't wait to read yours Merion Mom....

Carolyn

Wouldn't it be funny if Princess DID "fiddle with" the internet connection because so many passengers were threatening to email the media?!?!?!?!? :D :D

Anyway...............24 hours from now, I'll be at the Calypso Pool, meeting my new buddies, the 7-11 High Rollers.

Look for the thread from Merion Mom and Nliedel!!!

Archived