Land Locked - Happy Travels

Thank you, MrsMoose! That is so very thoughtful of you!

We're traveling by land and it will be a completely spontaneous trip, so I don't know where we're going either! But it won't be a cruise, this time. We're just hopping in the car and heading off wherever fate takes us.

You are more than welcome, I'm sure you will have a fantastic time wherever you land up, let me know where you landed up and how your trip was. Is it a family outing?

Enjoy:)

Yes, it is the three of us. We always travel together whenever possible, my DH and our 15 y.o. DD.

DD just had surgery on her elbow today to correct a problem with a fracture she sustained back in February. It was still causing her problems. She was very nervous but such a trooper. She brought up the idea for this sponteneity (sp?) and when a child gets to be this age, I feel we should do things that make her want to join us and gives her good memories. She'll be moving on soon to college or whatever so we need to do what we can to keep family life exciting for now.

Have a great trip and I hope you make some wonderful memories!!!

I truly hope you're daughter's elbow get better as well.

Enjoy...and let us know when you get back :)

~e

I don't have children, but you are right, graps the moment. In the end it's the moments that make the life.

I think it's wonderful what you are doing, and I hope all of you have an absoultey fantastic time, and I wish your daughter a speedy and full recovery from her surgery.

Let me know where y'all landed up.

:) :)

Archived