FLL-Amerisuites vs. Embassy Suites

prarie cruiser

I am down to making my choice between these two locations for an August cruise. We will stay one night. I have booked (backup) at ES, but still considering Amerisuites.

ES is expensive, but they have cook to order breakfast. They do not offer free airport to hotel (approx $15) transport or free hotel to pier transport.

Amerisuites seems to have some really mixed reviews but seems to offer free transport and some sort of breakfast. They would be half the price of ES.

Any feedback?

I checked ES `and they are showing $200 plus for December - Amerisuoites can be had on valuetrips for $69 - $99 depending on the season - $100 would buy a pretty good Breakfast and cocktails. Amerisuites also has airport pickup and port shuttle.

Ron

Hi I agree with Ron..stayed at Amerisuites last year for our one night pre-cruise stay and it was fine. A shuttle picked us up at the airport and took us to the port the next morning. We walked to the Publix, short walk behind the hotel, had dinner at Outback,right next door. The room was clean,the service fine, and the breakfast thay served was all either of us needed. Am planning on using them again this Oct. and I think it was originally Ron who posted about Value trips last year, and I used that and all was fine!

Archived