Laundry Service on the AOS?

We are doing a B2B on the AOS - I plan to pack for 14 nights, but would also like the option of sending clothes to be cleaned - I know there is no "self serve" laundry facilities onboard.

Does anyone have a price list for laundry service? Can you send anything out to be cleaned? I mostly read about people sending dress shirts, trousers etc ....but not about sending t-shirts and shorts.

Don't pack for 14 days. Pack for 7 and send the laundry out for the other 7. Nobody will see you because they are not doing the B2B. The laundry service is cheap. You will be happy you did it. I have them press some of my clothes the first night so I don't have to worry about sneaking a iron on board and burning down the ship.

Don't pack for 14 days. Pack for 7 and send the laundry out for the other 7. Nobody will see you because they are not doing the B2B. The laundry service is cheap. You will be happy you did it. I have them press some of my clothes the first night so I don't have to worry about sneaking a iron on board and burning down the ship.

Thanks for the advice - appreciated!

How fast is the turnaround time once you send the laundry out? Can you have it back later that same day?

You can get laundry done same day for a surcharge - 50% I think. Just plan ahead and you can easily avoid the surcharge. They will wash, dry clean or press anything you have and they do a great job.

I agree with CruiseNut: pack for 7 days, not 14. I was at sea for 21 days once and you can get by just fine.

Have fun!

Archived