Cabins above Royal Court Theatre

nathan

Has anyone had problems with noise in the cabins above the theatre? We've reserved 4037, which I believe is partly above deck 3L, so it might not be a problem? Any advice would be appreciated.

Has anyone had problems with noise in the cabins above the theatre? We've reserved 4037, which I believe is partly above deck 3L, so it might not be a problem? Any advice would be appreciated.

Hi Nathan

4037 (deck 4) is above one side (the balcony/circle seats) of the Royal Court Theatre (deck 3, deck 3L is lower down). I've not heard(!) of any noise problems with the cabins on each side of the ship above the theatre. Remember the theatre does stay open as late (early!) as the G32 disco/club at the stern. But if you're an "early to bed" guy and are concerned that there maybe a problem with noise, ask if you can move further back along deck 4 or up to deck 5 (same grade as you are in now). I don't know if you plan to use the 3rd berth that your current cabin has, but if you are, there are several cabins on decks 4 and 5 with this third berth. (You may be slightly closer to the bow if you go to deck 5 or way back towards the stern. But being between 2 decks (4 and 6) of cabins you will not be near (noisy?) public rooms). Of course you could do this and find you're now next to the noisy couple from hell!

Hope this helps.

Thank you for the replies. We had our cabin changed to 5265, and then were told there was a window washer blocking that view. So, we're now on deck 6.

He takes the whole cruise to wash one window?

Sack him I say! ;)

Archived