Need help! Choosing ship

Hi everyone i recentaly just got off the crown on july 1st i really loved it. Since i am a travel agent i can get VERY good rates and i absolutley loved bermuda and under NCL'S Travel agent trips they have the crown and Majesty open for the july 9ths sailing the thing is i need help with what ship to choose. I loved the crown but i would like to try the Majesty,But ive read bad reviews about the majesty. And i really cant decide . Sure the majesty is a bit bigger but the crown had the very good service. SO what im asking is for you honest opinions of which ship to go on.

thanks in advance, NCL is holding a cabin for me right on each ship (arnt they nice)now and i need to make up my mind before noon.

I would choose Crown...

She is a gorgeous little ship and she is leaving NCL too, so future time on her is running out now, whereas Majesty isn't on the disposal list yet and she can be booked anytime.

(Plus I am very fond of Crown and extremely pleased she is coming over the pond and joining Olsen :) )

Cruiseman, I'm having the exact same problem.lol I might take my DD to Bermuda the end of Aug. The Majesty is 7 minutes from my house. I would have to take a 4 hour bus ride to NYC to take the Crown. My aunt may come with us and she REALLY wants to see Marcus who is on the Crown. I wish there was some way we could take the Majesty and meet up with Marcus in Bermuda.

Archived