Kid's Crew?

lvsatman

When you drop your kids off, do they give you a beaper or something in case they need you to come get your kids? I know that is how Disney does it, but I haven't been able to find an answer to this question. We sail on the Star in 3 weeks. Thanks for the help.

You are only given a beeper if your child is not potty trained and they beep you when he/she needs changing (you have to come and do it.)

Since Kids Club is only open while at sea (and not in port), they figure you are somewhere on the ship. On one cruise, they ask us our rough plans for the night. (dinner location, show or bar we may be going to) The other cruise they did not.

Actually, the kids crew is open when you're in port. It's group babysitting, though, not organized activities. And, it's $5 per hour for the first child, $3 per hour for each additional child from the same family. I just looked it up on the NCL website today. And, the only time you get a beeper is if you have a child in the 2-4 program. If your child is potty trained, they will still give you a beeper if you ask for one.

Happy Sailing!!! :D

We didn't get a beeper. Perhaps if you asked - they would give you one. We had to sign her in and sign her out. They put a wrist band on them in case of an emergency - they know what lifeboat you will be at.

My 10 year old daughter loved the Kids Crew. We did it before school got out so it wasn't very crowded. They got alot of attention and the girls who did it looked like they cared.

Archived