Holiday Cruise demographics

famcruise

We are booked on the 12/23 QM2 sailing. Does anyone know how many kids are typically aboard the QM2 sailing (I know there is little track history here)? Any other comments on last year's holiday sailing? Thanks.

This doesn't answer your question...but on the recent 4 July sampler, there were about 300-400 onboard - ages from 9 mos through teenagers.

Most were well-behaved, especially in the Britannia restaurant. You didn't see a lot of kids running amok through the public rooms, etc. like you do on Carnival...

We were on the QE2 last Christmas. There were kids on board but you very rarely saw them. Just the occasional small huddle of five or six kids with an accompanying adult. They were always well behaved.

(ljs0928 - running through the public rooms. Does that really happen on Carnival?:eek: )

We are booked on the 12/23 QM2 sailing. Does anyone know how many kids are typically aboard the QM2 sailing (I know there is little track history here)? Any other comments on last year's holiday sailing? Thanks.

we had a previous 18 day xmas cruise on the qe 2 and it was magnificent!!! people of all ages from the lonley singles,couples and familys young and old all ages and backrounds well represented. Im sure the qm2 is even better and more beautifull!!!We are an older couple and we thought all the kids were great!!! Go enjoy a truly wonderfull time of year for a qm2 cruise, wish i was going with you!!Bon voyage

My family and I were on the last Christmas cruise on the QM2, and there were approx 500 children on board of all ages and they were entertained most of the time while at sea day and night. Father Christmas even visits on Christmas day and they receive a present , the children also put on a show on Christmas morning. As to the rest of the demographics, it is all ages and nationalities, many travelling to the islands to visit friends and family. It is a great cruise and Cunard make every effort to make it a truly festive time. We had a great time and plan to go Christmas 2007.

Archived