Need a new bag

I have been looking for weeks for a new purse/bag. I want one that I can wear across my body so that my hands are free.

I am "blessed" or "well endowed" so it takes a slightly longer strap than most come with.

The last one I bought at a thrift store but I have worned it out. I bought a new one this weekend but it only holds cash and credit cards and thats about it. Need a bigger one.

Any ideas ladies?

Mary

Prada makes a micro-fiber messenger style bag that is worn across the body. It's very popular here, I see lots of women carrying it.

If your last one came from a thrift shop, I don't know if that means you're on a thrift store budget or just came across a lucky find that time. You didn't mention any price range so it's hard to advise without more info.

Here's one from Coach that's inexpensive on an auction site:

http://www.ioffer.com/i/Coach-Messenger-Style-Bag-12121051

Jane,

I just happened upon the bag in a thrift store when I was dropping items off. Not on a budget and would spend money for the right bag.

I will check out the site.

Thanks

Mary

Check out QVC for the travelon brand. Or if you have a samsonite store in your area,they carry some also. I bought one athe the samsonite outlet store that I will be using on my Oct cruise. It has an adjustable strap.

Laura

Jane,

I just happened upon the bag in a thrift store when I was dropping items off. Not on a budget and would spend money for the right bag.

I will check out the site.

Thanks

Mary

If you like Louis Vuitton they also have some great "across the body" bags. My Mother just bought the "Hudson GM" syle in theLV monogram. The LouisVuitton.com site shows all the styles.

Happy Shopping!

If you like Louis Vuitton they also have some great "across the body" bags. My Mother just bought the "Hudson GM" syle in theLV monogram. The LouisVuitton.com site shows all the styles.

Happy Shopping!

which one is that? can you describe it a little please?

also if you see a link for the Prada messenger ones, can you please post, I might be interested in one.

Archived