Pools on the Caribbean Princess

Cruzin4Vacation

I have not been on the Caribbean Princess ( I am going in less than 2 weeks ) but I have been on other ships and my experience has been that if you want a "prime" spot....ie. right by the pool...then you do need to be there early. Otherwise, there are usually plenty of chairs for everyone.

Do you have to get to the pools early each day, to get a lounge chair?

Can anyone tell me if the Terrace Pool and the Lap pool are adults only?

Which pool area is your favorite, and why? Thanks so much!

There are plenty of chairs, unless you must be in the first row at the pool. Yes, the Terrace and Spa pool are adults only. Karen

I have not been on the Caribbean Princess ( I am going in less than 2 weeks ) but I have been on other ships and my experience has been that if you want a "prime" spot....ie. right by the pool...then you do need to be there early. Otherwise, there are usually plenty of chairs for everyone.

I have been on the CB and you are correct on the loungers. Also, I did not notice a big issue with reserving loungers.

To the OP, I like the aft pool at the rear of the ship. It's an adults only pool, some loungers in the area, several levels of seating/lounging to choose from, great views off the stern of the ship, and a bar to insure you keep adequately hydrated ;).

Do you have to get to the pools early each day, to get a lounge chair?

Can anyone tell me if the Terrace Pool and the Lap pool are adults only?

Which pool area is your favorite, and why? Thanks so much!

Love the aft pool! :) :) Love to watch the wake. There are hot tubs one deck up and also a nice bar in this area. It is our favorite spot on the ship!

mollyanne

May seem like a strange question, but what age is considered adult for the adult pools. I'm traveling with my 18 and 16 year old daughters and we love to just relax quietly by the pool and read. Would anyone have an objection if they joined me?

Hi, gkressin. I'm in Pflugerville! I don't know the exact age for the adult pools; however, your daughters could certainly sit anywhere around the pools. There's lots of seating around there which is open to anyone. We were on the CB last October in the aft pool with probably 8-10 other adults and two little girls (probably ages 10 and 11) got in the pool. They were not jumping or splashing, but a crew member came over and told them the pool was only for adults. They got right out; no one caused a fuss. My bet is your girls will be fine if they're not doing cannonballs :p . Kellie in Texas

May seem like a strange question, but what age is considered adult for the adult pools. I'm traveling with my 18 and 16 year old daughters and we love to just relax quietly by the pool and read. Would anyone have an objection if they joined me?
We were on the Carribean Princess in Feb of this year. There was a small sign on a stand that stated the age was 18 and over. :)

Archived