What time back into Baltimore

SandraLee

What time does the Grandeur arrive back into Baltimore from Bermuda? I'm looking at booking my flights and I have a great choice at 11:50 am. Would I be able to make it? I'll have a car parked at the port and we will able to go directly from port to the airport.

Also, if it makes any difference, one of the persons in our cabin is a Platimun member. I read they can get the 'first off' cards.

Thanks. I'm new the Royal Caribean, but looking forward to this trip to Bermuda. We were there years ago and just LOVED it.

She usually arrives around 7:30 - 8:00 am in the morning, that is if she has no weather problems or any other issues. I takes about 45 minute to 1 hour for customs to clear the ship. They will call the self disembarks first then start calling colors. White is the first color to get off. You will have to clear customs once inside the building the you may get your bags and leave.

So, would I make 11:50 am?

8:00 arrival

1:00 customs clearance?

1:00 gather luggage

puts me at 10:00 am off the ship? 30 minutes to the port and I'm there at 10:30 or so. I wonder if that is reasonable.

Living in Maryland I would say that if everything goes right you should be OK. Celebrity used to sail out of Baltimore and had many problems with on Time arrivals due to rough seas etc... A storm off of the North Carolina coast could delay you..

• 2 weeks later...

Only Diamond gets priority debarkation. I was on the Grandeur this past Sunday (Platinum member), and was in the 3rd colored called.....gray. We were off the ship within 45 minutes of them starting debarkation. It went very quickly! (Platinum and Diamond get priority embarkation....get there around 11:00 to get on the ship early!)

I'm with the other posters though. All it takes is a bit of bad weather off the N. Carolina coast, and you're adding a couple fo extra hours to your bay cruise to Baltimore!

I'd feel better myself going for the early afternoon flight!

Take Care,

Jaime

Archived