Cabin Choice On Norwegian Crown/Bermuda cruise

loisagogo

Trying to decide on either a cabin on Deck 6 which are supposed to have floor to ceiling windows or a suite on Deck 10 which is of course larger and has a sitting area. this is for next September and price difference is $200/per person which for 2 of us is an extra $400 plus taxes. SInce we aren't on the ship that much in Bermuda would the larger cabin be worth the price difference?

Are you sure about that price difference? The suites on 10 are usually $1000 - $1500 more than lower decks.

I was told that the Crown is supposed to transfer to Steve Olsen Line in August 07.

Are you sure about that price difference? The suites on 10 are usually $1000 - $1500 more than lower decks.

I was told that the Crown is supposed to transfer to Steve Olsen Line in August 07.

Take the Suite. But the reason I quoted this one its Fred not Steve...and its been on the threads for months. The transfer already has taken place with the Crown remaining on Charter under 2007....its already been announced what the new name will be....

suite is not a balcony cabin. Just a larger cabin with a separate large seating area and lots of windows and price difference is $200 per person. Checked a couple of different cruise websites.

Your right Lois, ther are a lot of suites on this ship without balconies. We recently sailed this ship and at first I felt like you..... With all thoes days in Bermuda, wont be in the room much... But actually the contrary is true... It takes you a day an a 1/2 to get there and back so you are spending a lot of time on the ship. We sailed in a suite, and were glad we did.

However you might want to wait and look for a price drop. I can tell you on our cruise, there were suites available towards the end, and prices were moving.

Archived