Nassau Excursions

CRUISEMAMMA

We have cruised Western carribean 2x and excursions were just jumping out at us we actually had to narrow them down. However the excursions at Nassau, none are doing that. Does anybody have any suggest for us. we are both 35(if that matters). We would gladly take any suggestions. Thank you:)

I'm 32 and my wife is 28. One time, we did an island tour that included a stop at a fort and at a 'zoo' called something like Adastar Gardens. (I don't remember what it was called.) They had marching flamingos there that were pretty cool and worth seeing. Overall it was a very laid-back excursion and we got to learn a little about Nassau. We enjoyed it, but it wasn't thrilling.

The second time, we took a taxi to Atlantis and just walked around. That place is AMAZING. We acted like we knew what we were doing and no one stopped us and asked about our lack of bracelets. We went over to the waterpark to have a look but didn't partake in anything. (We weren't dressed in swimwear). We took a water taxi back to the ship.

The first two times we went to Nassau we went to Blue Lagoon for the Dolphin Encounter. I hear the America's Cup race experience is a good excursion if you like adventure. And I know that Atlantis is beautiful. I would love to stay there for a week.

I am looking at excursion too. Here is the thread on some suggestion.

We are going to do Stuartcove snorkel excursion where they do shark feeding. check out powerboat excurstion to Exuma outer-island, expensive but looks awesome.

www.powerboatadventures.com

www.stuartcove.com

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=330756

Archived