Day Trip to Iguazu from BA

jjwang

Hi Folks,

I know most people stay overnight when visiting Iguazu Falls from BA. However, I also see some do day trips, something like 8am flight out, 5pm flight back, but no details on between IGR airport and park as well as tour in the park. Since I can only do a day trip from BA, can anyone tell me the details about it if you have done that similarily?

Thank you very much for you help!

JJ

Hi Folks,

I know most people stay overnight when visiting Iguazu Falls from BA. However, I also see some do day trips, something like 8am flight out, 5pm flight back, but no details on between IGR airport and park as well as tour in the park. Since I can only do a day trip from BA, can anyone tell me the details about it if you have done that similarily?

Thank you very much for you help!

JJ

We spent one night there, but here is some useful info.

The flight was about 2 hours. The park is less than 20 minutes away. To go to Devil's throat you have to take a train that leaves evry 30 minutes.

You can do the round trip in 2 hours and then do the Upper and Lower Circuit. We did all three in about 4 hours.

So, if all you have is time for a day trip and you have a total of 6 to 7 hours there, you can see enough of the falls!

If your flight is late (ours was a mere 30 minutes late) it might be tight.

Leaving on a 8 am flight and returning on a 5 pm flight can work.

Thank you for your info.

A quick question, you mentioned that park is 20 min away, how to get to park from airport quickly? Shuttle, taxi? How about back from park to airport?

Thanks again.

JJ

Thank you for your info.

A quick question, you mentioned that park is 20 min away, how to get to park from airport quickly? Shuttle, taxi? How about back from park to airport?

JJ

book a travel agent for flights, airport pick up, and return.

read my notes on this board!

We are looking at doing the Iguazu Falls for a day trip from Buenos Aires and you mentioned using your travel agent to handle the arrangements - I'm not using an agent for anything, did you use one locally or the one from home? Any suggestions for someone without an agent?:confused:

Thanks for the information - what do you know about www.defrantur.com? I've seen their name come up on other threads. I've contacted them and heard right back. I just get worried about working with someone I don't know especially in another country. Any assistance is great!

we were happy with Ricardo, but you may have read that in my previous posts!

Archived