Wildcat Tour

marianneyaya

We just returned and gave Wildcat Tours a try. LOVED IT! It was not offered thru NCL...we booked it directly. It's a speed boat which goes around the entire island. At times it's going about 50mph, and sometimes slow. It's a 2 hour tour, and we'd highly recommend it. Try to sit on the right side of the boat. Wear lots of sun screen. The start and end are in Hamilton between the cruise ships.

This would be our #1 suggestion.

I'm concerned I wanted to try the wildcat but my husband has back problems and I have read in a book about Bermuda that the wildcat is very bad for the back. Did you have a lot of jarring and such. I don't want my husband to be in pain our whole cruise. Thanks

My husband also has back problems (herniated disks), and he was fine. They said the front of the boat bumps hardest. One man on our boat had a leg brace and sat in the front. They actually tried to talk him out of going, but he went anyway, and sat in the back. We sat in the 3rd row. I wouldn't say there is a lot of jarring...but the boat does hit the water pretty hard at times. It doesn't glide up and down like a roller coaster, and you don't see the bumps coming. Bumpy...but not terrible.

I think your kids would enjoy it. It is a high speed catamaran that goes all the way around the island. Goes really fast. Sometimes it comes out of the water and slams back down. The kids would love that. It slows down at various spots to tell you about some of the celebs homes, about some of the birds, some nice information about the island. When we went we booked right through NCL.

I think your kids would enjoy it. It is a high speed catamaran that goes all the way around the island. Goes really fast. Sometimes it comes out of the water and slams back down. The kids would love that. It slows down at various spots to tell you about some of the celebs homes, about some of the birds, some nice information about the island. When we went we booked right through NCL.

I did not see this as an excursion offered through NCL. Do you know what it cost? Did you pre-book this excursion? Do you know where you saw this offered on NCL. Sorry to be a pain. Thanks for all the help - Dave in Houston

Archived