Price Drop question...

Ok, one of my upcoming cruises had a slight price drop this morning on my category cabin. I am gonna call them and request the difference be refunded. Do I need my husband's credit card number to do this or do they apply discount to my balance due on cruise?

Also, am I still eligable for future price drops if I take advantage of this one?

Any help is appreciated!

Ok, one of my upcoming cruises had a slight price drop this morning on my category cabin. I am gonna call them and request the difference be refunded. Do I need my husband's credit card number to do this or do they apply discount to my balance due on cruise?

Also, am I still eligable for future price drops if I take advantage of this one?

Any help is appreciated!

If you have not paid in full they will just credit the amount due. If you are paid in full they will credit the credit card used. They should still have the number.

You can call everytime the price drops. Just keep in mind that if you booked through a TA then you will have to have them call and get the credit for you.

I called a few weeks ago when there was a price drop. I booked online so called the customer service and got no where. I then tried C & A and said they were not seeing any lower price than what I paid and was transferred to a very nice but couldn't help customer service rep. At that point, I gave up. But.....several days later I noticed a credit in my checking account and checked my reservation and sure enough I did get a small refund. So I guess it really does pay to check and to call. Good luck!

Archived