Hotel + Parking Port Canaveral

elizablake

My husband and I are leaving from Port Canaveral in December. We are driving from Atlanta the day before. We would like to stay in a hotel that offers transfers to the port and will allow us to leave our car for the duration of the cruise. I have found the following hotels(in Cocoa Beach) that have "cruise and park" packages: Holiday Inn, Radisson, Hampton Inn, Comfort Inn, Doubletree and Best Western.

So far, Best Western has the best price.

Are their any hotels that I'm missing?

Has anyone stayed at the Best Western or any of the other hotels recently?

Any info or recommendations would be appreciated!:cool:

We stayed at the Radisson and left our car there for each of our cruises from Port Canaveral. We enjoyed our stay each time. The breakfast buffet offered was pricey. There is no reason to stuff your self for breakfast especially when the cruise ship sends you to the buffet when you broad the ship. I recommend getting something to eat at the Mcdonald's accross the street.

Elizablake:

I'd be very interested in your final selection as my husband and I are considering doing the exact same thing. I hope you post your selection here - :D thanks and good luck!

I made reservations with Best Western. The deciding factor was price and we have also stayed at other Best Westerns and were happy. We are staying on a Friday night (Dec 8th) and these are the prices I found:

Holiday Inn $124

Radisson $149

Hampton $139 plus a $4 transfer fee per person

Comfort Inn $119.95

Doubletree $114 plus a $4 transfer fee per person

Best Western $99

Days Inn $115

One of my co-workers is staying at the Days Inn before her cruise in November because it was the cheapest for the night she's staying. So I would still call to get your own prices.

BTW, the Hampton Inn and Radisson seemed the nicest. Is your cruise after December 14,2006? I can write a review of the hotel when I get back. Let me know what you decide. What ship are you on?

We stayed at the Radisson and left our car there for each of our cruises from Port Canaveral. We enjoyed our stay each time. The breakfast buffet offered was pricey. There is no reason to stuff your self for breakfast especially when the cruise ship sends you to the buffet when you broad the ship. I recommend getting something to eat at the Mcdonald's accross the street.

Thanks for the info. The Radisson looked so nice but we decided on the Best Western.

Archived