Review posted for NCL Sun- Alaska

amy25

Just wanted to let you all know that I posted my review for the NCL Sun June 24th trip to Alaska under member reviews... it was just published. I appreciate all the help I got on these boards before I left! Let me know if you have any further questions.

When you were on the small boat doing Tracy Arm was it real cold on the inside of the boat, or was it some warmer there? I know it must be very cold if you are on the out side. Also how many people go on that tour and do they have more than one boat doing the tours? I enjoyed reading your review. We have been to Alaska a few times but this is the first time we have had the offer to do Tracy Arm. If you ever go back to Skaway you should get a rental car from Avis which is only about 2 to 3 blocks into town from the ship on a side stree and take the drive that runs along the train path, that way you can go farther than what the train goes, plus we always see things so much better and even see some wild life at times. We took the train the first time we were there, then when we found out about the cars, that is what we do every time we go there. We are going July 22 on the Sun and have 2 cars rented because there are 8 of us going and they don't have vans. It is cheaper this way and you can spend most of the day doing what you like to do. You can't get lost as there is only one road in and out of Skaway.

Archived