Did we choose the wrong date??

or is just too early to have a response on the Roll Call for 6/9/07?? I see some right before and after that date - getting rather nervous - dont wanna on a Ghost Ship!!

It won't be a ghost ship... less than 1% of cruisers post on message boards... so sometimes you get lucky and sometimes you don't. But I bet as you get closer, you will get some more people, just keep posting over there... in June, don't worry, you will have a full ship!!! :D

Not to worry. As hard as it is to believe, lots of folks have not even heard of Cruise Critic. (I had to "explain" it to a friend of mine before we sailed together in March and I am still not sure she has found the site yet??)

Tons of fun and people await! You will have a blast.

Happy Cruising!!

I know how you feel....I sail in 291 days and only 4 other people have talked on our Roll Call......and one is my DS who started the Roll Call.....but I am so excited, somedays I talk to myself:D.....like 'hey Donna how many more days'....and Donna always responds back:D . I wouldn't worry too much because I am sure we will get more people on the Roll Call as we get closer to our sailing date.

Take care....Donna:D

It really is hit and miss, I am going on my 3rd cruise in this last year, and all the roll calls have been wildly different. Our May group on the Ecstasy was the best. 60 days out from the next one and it is almost dead...

Does not have anything to do with ship capacity so far - they have all been full!

I went a many cruise before I had even heard of CC and had a great time! Yes the anticipation is heightned when you have other people to countdown with but don't let it put a damper on your trip.

Sue

Archived