Any teenagers on any QE2World Cruise 2007 segment?

Luna19

:rolleyes: Hi! Someone planning to go on QE2 WC 2007 with children (12-14), or any segment?? My youngest sister is going and even if she likes chatting with people of every age, she was just wondering if there will be some younger passengers aswell. I remember some kids on WC 2005.

Thanks for your replies. Have a good time.

:rolleyes: Hi! Someone planning to go on QE2 WC 2007 with children (12-14), or any segment?? My youngest sister is going and even if she likes chatting with people of every age, she was just wondering if there will be some younger passengers aswell. I remember some kids on WC 2005.

I would think there would be few, if any. I am sailing the whole 2007 world cruise as my retirement gift to myself and visited the ship in January 2006 to check my cabin and then attend a bon voyage party in the Yacht Club. The average age was older than other QE2 crossings and cruises I had been on. I did not see any teenagers, but there may have been some during the cruise. As a retiring assistant principal of a wonderful high school, I hope there are teenagers aboard to liven up the atmopshere. I am very young at heart at 55, and those of us in education always attribute that feeling to having worked with teenagers who keep us young. Will you be sailing the entire cruise or segments? If so, see you aboard.

Happy Sailings!

I did a 2 week segment from Cape Town to Southampton during Easter 2004 and I'd say there was about 8-10 teens onboard - they all seemed to be having a great time. I think it depends on both the length of the individual segment and whether it coincides with school holidays.

Hope that helps.

Tim.

Hi Bobby 1119! Yes we are going on the whole WC 2007. I´ll be teaching my sis on board so she doesn´t miss the heaviest stuff at school. Anyway, the experience will teach her much more than she could learn in the aula. We are looking forward to it. See you there.

Hi Bobby 1119! Yes we are going on the whole WC 2007. I´ll be teaching my sis on board so she doesn´t miss the heaviest stuff at school. Anyway, the experience will teach her much more than she could learn in the aula. We are looking forward to it. See you there.

Luna, this is so cool! Before I was an administrator, I taught English for over 15 years... Shall I bring along books of poetry? LOL. Looking very much to meeting you as I have always believed in the value of travel for kids in terms of education.

Bobby

Oh dear! Nice offer, haha!This is funny, we all try to find out how to get our luggage on board without problems of excess weight.....and you want to bring poetry books?? Don´t worry, there are quite enough books in the library on board. My sister already suffers in school when her teacher gives out the poetry books.LoL I think she would improve her Geography aknowledgment.LOL Roles will change,the teacher will read her book when she is coming back home, instead of her reading the books the teacher give her.(Hope this is ok, my English is not that good).

Oh dear! Nice offer, haha!This is funny, we all try to find out how to get our luggage on board without problems of excess weight.....and you want to bring poetry books?? Don´t worry, there are quite enough books in the library on board. My sister already suffers in school when her teacher gives out the poetry books.LoL I think she would improve her Geography aknowledgment.LOL Roles will change,the teacher will read her book when she is coming back home, instead of her reading the books the teacher give her.(Hope this is ok, my English is not that good).

OK... I PROMISE not bring the poetry books! LOL. If your sister suffers when the teacher passes out poetry books, then the teacher did not know how to help kids understand, appreciate, like and even write their poetry!!! LOL. I am looking forward to meeting both of you on QE2 world cruise, the greatest geogprahy, cultural and sociological lesson of all!

Archived