Directions to Port in Tampa

impcinder

I have tried for two days to search for directions to the Port in Tampa, page shows done, but nothing loads. 8-(

Anyway, leaving 7/22 for 7/23 Miracle Cruise ~ 11 days! Would someone please send us directions on how to locate the port, where to park, etc. We will be driving from Gainesville on th 23rd. THANKS!

I have tried for two days to search for directions to the Port in Tampa, page shows done, but nothing loads. 8-(

Anyway, leaving 7/22 for 7/23 Miracle Cruise ~ 11 days! Would someone please send us directions on how to locate the port, where to park, etc. We will be driving from Gainesville on th 23rd. THANKS!

http://www.tampaport.com/admin/documents/Directions.pdf

Pull right up to the terminal , let them unload your vehicle...pay the extra ten bucks for valet parking, your on vacation, let them do the work

On the Carnival website homepage, there is a block in the lower right corner, "Things to Know" - there is a link for "directions to the pier" - that brings up a list of ports - Tampa is at the bottom of the list - click on that link and you get:

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/Cruise_Ship_Terminals__Parking__Directions_PORT_OF_TAMPA.aspx

JENJENS: I 'googled' as suggested and found the information. I thought another cc may have posted directions on this site. ~ Thanks!

CURLYDOG - I like the idea of letting 'them' do all of the work!

KROOZFOOLZ - I never thought to check the Carnival website! My mind has started vacation early!

KDJONES: we are on deck 7 - we too are looking forward to a super great vacation!

The most direct way would be travel south on I 75,take the 2nd exit after you crossover I 4. You want to exit highway 60 Brandon turn right at the bottom of the exit ramp. Hwy 60 is also called Adamo dr. continue west on hwy 60 for about 8 miles,(you will pass several car dealerships and thru an industrial area) Hwy 60 is a 4 lane divided road with a few traffic lights along the way. Continue west on hwy 60 till you must turn,(you will see overhead signs for the port) turn left and the port will be straight ahead in front of you. You can unload luggage at the port terminal then go around the circle to parking garage on your left.

Archived