Deck Spotting

G&L in WPG

OK, so I know that at 70 days out I can't find out my cabin assignment, but I think I have at least figured out my deck assignment. I went to carnivals website and logged on. I then selected the "upgrade stateroom" option from the "your Ship" box. Under the graphic of the ship's decks it said:

Your current stateroom category: 4D - Interior Stateroom

We had booked a 1A guarantee, and this location makes sense, as a fair number of our group are booked into balconys on the Empress deck, so we will be one floor up from them, probably right above and relatively close by. Should be a short hike to the Lido deck :)

I don't think that logic holds up. A deck is only assigned when the cabin is assigned. If you do not see the cabin, you do not know your deck.

What you saw was probably an automatic upgrade promotion. Book any cabin and get a minimum 4D... this does not apply to a guarantee booking. They can still plunk you on the Riviera deck if they want to.

I received this little note below and after our final payment I went in and did the instrictions and ta da... I found ours and We got a fantastic upgrade from 6A Guar to 6D!!!

Quote...This is how I found out mine. Got to Carnival's website, and at the bottom of the screen click on funpass. Make sure your pop-up blockers are off for a couple of minutes. Enter your booking number, go down to the next box, enter your last name, next box , from the drop-down list select the ship your are sailing, and at the next drop box, select the sail date, then click continue. At the next page you will see a square with all of your names, underneath, you'll see order gifts & services. Click on order gifts & services. Now look up in the address bar of your screen. You should see at the end of the address bar, cabin number=guar......that's what you'll see if you haven't been assigned a cabin OR you will see cabin number=R123, or whatever your cabin number is. Good luck

It looks like this:

http://www.carnival.com/BonVoyage/Default.aspx? BookingNumber=XXXXXX& Cabin Number=E239

I received this little note below and after our final payment I went in and did the instrictions and ta da... I found ours and We got a fantastic upgrade from 6A Guar to 6D!!!

Quote...This is how I found out mine. Got to Carnival's website, and at the bottom of the screen click on funpass. Make sure your pop-up blockers are off for a couple of minutes. Enter your booking number, go down to the next box, enter your last name, next box , from the drop-down list select the ship your are sailing, and at the next drop box, select the sail date, then click continue. At the next page you will see a square with all of your names, underneath, you'll see order gifts & services. Click on order gifts & services. Now look up in the address bar of your screen. You should see at the end of the address bar, cabin number=guar......that's what you'll see if you haven't been assigned a cabin OR you will see cabin number=R123, or whatever your cabin number is. Good luck

It looks like this:

http://www.carnival.com/BonVoyage/Default.aspx? BookingNumber=XXXXXX& Cabin Number=E239

:eek: I remember telling you to do it that way, I'm soo glad it worked for you!:D Hope it works for this poster as well:)

Archived