Mariner 7-Day Western Itinerary - Portofino's?

We're sailing on the Mariner 7-day Western itinerary this August and wondered which day out of the 7 would be the best to book Portofino's. I just want to make sure we don't make a reservation for another important evening such as the formal night etc.

Also, I'd heard that there is a murder mystery evening at one point. Does anyone know which day that usually takes place?

Thanks,

Sarah

Cannot tell you about the murder/mystery but I can tell you to chose Wednesday as your day for alternate restaurant. Wednesday is the weakest menu in my opinion as I do not like jerk chicken and foods such as that.

Book the alternative restaurant as soon as you board. We did not do this and had to be placed on the wait list.

Tim

Cannot tell you about the murder/mystery but I can tell you to chose Wednesday as your day for alternate restaurant. Wednesday is the weakest menu in my opinion as I do not like jerk chicken and foods such as that.

Book the alternative restaurant as soon as you board. We did not do this and had to be placed on the wait list.

Tim

Thanks Tim. I'll book as soon as we're aboard. Your tip about Wednesday is a good one as well. I seem to remember that jerk chicken appearing on our menu mid-cruise back in October.

Sarah

Archived