Has RCI ever called you?

I have a question -

I've waitlisted myself for a particular cabin on our cruise. I asked RCI how they will know that I want that cabin if it ever becomes available. They told me that a list of people waiting for it automatically pops up if someone cancels - then they call the first person on the list and offer it to them ( giving them 24hrs to decide if they still want it)

Has anyone actually been contacted by RCI when the cabin they are waitlisted for becomes available?

I just tried to look at my reservation, and this was the message I got - has anyone seen this before??

This Reservation cannot be modified through this system (Auto-Waitlisted Cabin). Please contact our customer service to make any changes to this Reservation.

I have a question -

I've waitlisted myself for a particular cabin on our cruise. I asked RCI how they will know that I want that cabin if it ever becomes available. They told me that a list of people waiting for it automatically pops up if someone cancels - then they call the first person on the list and offer it to them ( giving them 24hrs to decide if they still want it)

Has anyone actually been contacted by RCI when the cabin they are waitlisted for becomes available?

I just tried to look at my reservation, and this was the message I got - has anyone seen this before??

This Reservation cannot be modified through this system (Auto-Waitlisted Cabin). Please contact our customer service to make any changes to this Reservation.

If that is a back to back, you must call them for any and all information or changes. The back to backs are not as visable on the RCCL website like a regular cruise is..

;)

If that is a back to back, you must call them for any and all information or changes. The back to backs are not as visable on the RCCL website like a regular cruise is..

;)

Alexis -

This is for my Radiance cruise in November not the B2B.

I can't see my AOS B2B either!

Alexis -

This is for my Radiance cruise in November not the B2B.

I can't see my AOS B2B either!

This happened to me for a couple of days this week. My cruise had disappeared from the website totally. No where to be found on the RCCL site either as far as being able to book it..

Yesterday there it was again. But minus some of the discounts that were on it. They seem to be changing a lot around on there this week.

I would call about the wait list. Someone sailing with me on the B2B's, had the request in for a long time and called to see if anything had come up. Turns out, they never put her on the list when they said they would.

Well, she was lucky and a CC posted on here that she gave the cabin up.The person called RCCL and got her cabin she wanted. It turned out OK, but RCCL dropped the ball on her name being wait listed.

Guest smithers853

RCCL has called me several times over the year. The first time they called was back in 1996 to welcome me to the cruise line and how excited they were that I koined the Crown and Anchor Society.

The second time they called me, my name was on a waitlist and they called to tell me the perfect cabin was available. In deed it was perfect, and it made the Alaskan Cruise.

The third time they called me they had horrible news. They had double booked my cabin with another family. Now I don't think I family 0f 3 + 5 would go to well in a Veranda cabin. So they called later than evening and gave m a $1500 upgrade to a JS cabin!! I was thrilled.

Archived