QM2 Pre booking Todd English?

SSNORWAY

Hi

We are on the QM2 at Christmas and have a special occassion to celebrate on Christmas eve (apart from Christmas eve that is!), does anyone know if it is possible to contact the ship and make a reservation prior to embarkation?

Thanks

Mark:)

Mark

As far as I am aware you cannot book in advance of sailing (unless someone knows differently?). Which class are you travelling? If Queens or Princess Grill you may (judging by comments posted here) be better off staying where you are. If you do decide to book, the trick is to board, make your way to the resturant and book straightaway. There seems to be mixed reviews about T.E. Some praise it, some say it wasn't worth the extra charge. I'm dining there in September, will see for myself then.

Enjoy the occasion and your voyage.

Mark:

when we sailed on QM2 there was a table set up right at the point of embarkation where we made our Todd English reservations prior to actually boarding the ship (after we registered).

We thought the meal there was fantastic and well worth the extra charge. If possible, plan to embark the ship early in the day and you should have no problem securing a reservation.

Enjoy your trip and your special celebration

nancy

Hi Nancy

Thanks, I didn't notice that when we boarded at New York last year, I was just worried that for Christmas eve, if there was a way of booking prior to the holiday that it may already be booked up, If not then I will definiteley look out for that facility, thanks for taking the time to answer my question.

Bob / Pepper

Unfortunately we wont be in the grills for Christmas, to be honest the food last year was so good in Britannia that we never ventured away from there, but I actually met my partner on Christmas eve last year on the ship and thought we would break away from the big family party we are in to celebrate our anniversay more intimately, thanks for your response

Archived