ncl website shore excursions missing??

Does anyone know what is going on with ncl shore excursions page? If you go to the Caribbean shore excursions they are only listing 1 cruise and it has been like that for a day or two. Do you think they are redoing the excursions available? I was hoping to do some excursion shopping for my Dec. cruise.:confused:

I don't think the excursions for next fall/winter are available yet. Hopefully they'll be posting them soon. I have friends who went on the Jewel last November and they said that the excursions weren't up until July or August -- so I'm hoping soon!

Ute_Fan thanks for your info. I have had this cruise booked now for about a year and when I orginally booked it, I think in Nov. of last year, there was shore excursion info on ncl's website. It must have been for last December then:rolleyes: . I hadn't looked at since then and was confused when it wasn't there:( . So, I guess I have a few weeks to wait for the new info. Enjoy your upcoming cruise!!!!

I printed off last year's excursion list for the Jewel. It will be interesting to see what the differences are once the new list is up. I know when we went to Alaska 2 years ago the excursions weren't up until 2-3 months prior to the first cruise of the season, so I'm assuming the same thing will apply for this fall's cruises.

Have fun planning!

Archived