Early Birds - Would anyone like to form a group on Pacific or Tahitian for 08 or 09?

My wife and I will be celebrating our 40th aniversary in 2008, and, after talking it over, we decided a South Pacific cruise would be perfect. In order help lower expenses, we'd like to see if we can get a group formed. We are absolutely open to any dates in 2008 or even 2009, so, if this is something you'd might consider, let's hear from you! Thanks!

Will Skipper and Gilligan be sailing with us?! Just kidding! I might be interested, summer dates work best for me but, will keep an open mind about it. I'd love to see the South Pacific, I've heard so many wonderful things about Tahiti, I'd love to see it for myself!

Actually, this is a pretty neat idea. I think our biggest concern would be price and weather conditions, with enough notice we can get the vacation time off, so that isn't an issue but, realistically speaking, I believe 2009 might be better for us since we're in the holding pattern on some potential other CRuise Critic groups: Carnival Splendor and Celebrity Solstice...both have groups forming in 2008 and, we'd like to be part of them... But, we're not saying no... Just keep us updated.

Let's see a 670 passenger ship..."R" ships :D , usually a 10 + day cruise...in paradise...the beautiful South Pacific...little chance of the ship being over-run with kids (don't flame me, I raised three of my own kids...I'm not a kid hater)...and the possible chance of reuniting with an old friend I haven't seen in 30+ years.. Yep, we're in. Just keep us updated. ANY date is fine.

Joe

Archived