Dawn Venation lunch question

T1130

The information I have been gathering from these boards have been very helpful.

My Question is: The reviews I have been reading say you should eat lunch in the Venention reataurant upon embarking instead of the buffet. What do they serve for lunch in the venetion restaurant?

Thank You

Tracy

Shell03 may have boarded after the Venetian was closed. We ate at a lovely aft table near the windows on embarkation day - DH had the grilled tilapia and I had a mushroom crepe in bechamel sauce (knew I'd be having a big dinner). I remember another hot choice was canneloni and there may have been another one, too.

Saved dessert for dinner but enjoyed a nice (free) cappuccino.:D

The Venetian is open for regular lunch hours, a very nice sit down lunch with waiter/tress service. If you get onboard while it is still open it is a nice way to relax from getting TO the ship and get pampered a little. Usually a very nice selection.

The buffet is also loaded with good selections so wherever you end up, you definitely won't starve :D :D

Thanks to learning this tip from these boards, the last 2 cruises we have eaten at Venetian instead fo the buffet, it is a great start to the trip. I don't remember what I had for lunch last year, but the year before I had an awesome tuna steak.

I can't wait to be eating again!

Have fun! Kelly

We ate in the Venetian on 7/1 when we got on the DAWN. Stopped first to pick up a Freestyle Daily to look over while eating. I had a hotdog, and hubby had the tilapia. There weren't many people at all in the dining room when we were there, but it did get a bit busier as we were leaving.

Since we weren't able to get into our cabin until 2PM this was a great place to sit and relax with our carry on bags.

We ate in the Venetian on 7/1 when we got on the DAWN. Stopped first to pick up a Freestyle Daily to look over while eating. I had a hotdog, and hubby had the tilapia. There weren't many people at all in the dining room when we were there, but it did get a bit busier as we were leaving.

Since we weren't able to get into our cabin until 2PM this was a great place to sit and relax with our carry on bags.

;) Margaret maybe I'll do this next time instead of the blue lagoon....:D

Archived