Just got back from POH!!

spankyCT

We spent last week on the ship and then 4 days in Maui. It was a wonderful honeymoon!! POH was beautiful, we had fun..if anyone has any questions I would be happy to help!!

Congrats on the honeymoon and welcome back. Tell us what you can in terms of what you loved, places to definitely see in port. We are also spending 5 days in Maui post-cruise. What were highlights from there?

tks

Congrats on your honeymoon being so wonderful!!! Did any of the clubs have dancing after hours in them...I know that one of the clubs had a stage that could be used for dancing, but was wondering if was really used or not?

Thanks!!

Do you have copies of any of the menus for the main restaurants or any of the daily schedule things? I am trying to figure out which days to eat at each restaurant and figure out what time we want to make ressies for, I know too much planning!

Did you have a server you really liked in either of the main dining rooms?

Were any of the speciality restaurants offering happy hour discounts or anything like that for certain days/times?

(My hubby is a type A person who even on vacation likes a bit of a schedule !)

Thanks,

Jenn

Congratulations!

What shore excursions did you do? What type of room did you stay in? What restaurants did you like the best, worst? How were the onboard ship activities? I'm sure you will have much to share with us. We are going on POH in January. Did you try to sneak alcohol on board?

We spent last week on the ship and then 4 days in Maui. It was a wonderful honeymoon!! POH was beautiful, we had fun..if anyone has any questions I would be happy to help!!

;) congratulation on your recent marriage ! Glad you enjoyed your honeymoon !

Archived