Elation Midnight Buffet

82Strat

Can anyone tell me if they have midnight buffets on the Elation. If so, what do they entail...just regular buffet stuff or do they have themes like mexican, chocolate, seafood, etc?

We're cruising in a few weeks. Getting excited and want to thank everyone for their input and help I've received just by searching this site already.

Strat

Can anyone tell me if they have midnight buffets on the Elation. If so, what do they entail...just regular buffet stuff or do they have themes like mexican, chocolate, seafood, etc?

We're cruising in a few weeks. Getting excited and want to thank everyone for their input and help I've received just by searching this site already.

Strat

82Strat- Good Question. I would like to know also. When are you cruising? We are cruising on 8/13 and cannot wait!!! :D

It has been a few years since i was on the Elation we are due to go back on her this Sept., But I think there was a Mexican buffet one night out on the lido deck and a gala buffet in one of the main dining rooms one night.

The gala Buffet had lots of fruit, meats cheeses, and bread LOTS of desserts. And they will let you come in either 30 min. or 1 hour before to take pictures before it is destroyed....lol

This was on a 7 day cruise. HTH

Just got back from the Elation. There was a different theme each night on the lido deck. The only one we went to was Mexican and the band played. Big crowd! I think they had mexican, indian, caribbean, italian, and I can't remember what else! If you have anymore questions about th Elation I'll be glad to answer!

Hi. I was on the Ecstasy 5/05 and the Elation 11/05, both were five night cruises and both had a midnight buffet. It is awesome!! There are some "main course" type items, but as previous poster stated, mostly cheese, fruit, some shrimp, etc. I have great pictures but my laptop is in for service and I can't post them. I'll try to get them on soon.

We were on the Elation last month and there were two midnight buffets- one night in the Imagination dining room and one on the Lido Deck. They made a fuss over the one in the dining room, even having photo ops before it even opened. We tried to go see it but the lines were soooo long, we couldn't get close. Same long lines for the one that was on the Lido Deck. I, too, would like to know if anyone can report on the midnight buffet :-)

Archived