Excursions and who does NCL use?

Diesel Dog

We are going to Tortola, St. Thomas and Bermuda on the Spirit in 2 weeks. If we book an excursion through NCL who actually provides the service. For example, we are looking into the Virgin Gorda Baths while in Tortola. Who actually is the charter company and what ferry or boat is used? Should I just book it on my own?

I'm always uncertain about booking excursions through the cruise line itself. Always seems more costly, more crowded and less time at the destination itself. Please give me some insight. Greatly appreciated.

Diesel

I'm always uncertain about booking excursions through the cruise line itself. Always seems more costly, more crowded and less time at the destination itself. Please give me some insight. Greatly appreciated.

Diesel

I believe you answered your own question. The only thing you did not consider is the transportation issues. If you are late returning from a ships excursion the ship will wait. If you are late returning from a self booked excursion you will get that once in a lifetime photo of your ship sailing away.

PE

Archived