Conquest 6A Joining staterooms

Booking the summer 2007 Conquest cruise as soon as we return from the July 20th 4 day sailing of the Ecstasy.

All past cruises and including this one, kids have shared our room and we are thinking about letting them have their own room next time.

Have any of you fine fellow cruisers booked and stayed in the Rivera or Main deck outside joining cabins class 6A or 6B ???

We are not considering spending more for upper floor cabins just looking for first hand joining cabin info on these two decks...

Sail Away....

John

Have any of you fine fellow cruisers booked and stayed in the Rivera or Main deck outside joining cabins class 6A or 6B ???

John

Yes and no. (now there is an exact answer for you). When we sailed on the Conquest, we had a 6A with an adjoining door...however, we did not book the other cabin. When we first saw the door we were concerned we would hear additional noise from the cabin next door...but we did not.

It looked like it would work just like adjoining hotel rooms.

Most of the room pairs have upper berths. If you are only 4 people, (two per room) you will need to book a pair without the uppers (1304/1308 for example) or risk being moved. I would suggest book as soon as your plans are firm if a pair is available.

We were on the Glory last summer and had connecting cabins, 1305 & 1309, with our daughters. It was great!! More room and two bathrooms!!! We did one balcony cabin on the Conquest previously, but we now prefer two cabins. Our girls are both teens, so we need the extra room. We are going on the Miracle next summer, but had to go up a few decks to get connecting cabins. Hope you enjoy your cabins. We did!!

She just told me if we have to have the ajoining rooms on the lower deck to book asap!!!!! do not wait... she also said do not join the Vacation club but to book it (Conquest cruise) while on board (our July 20th sailing on the Ecsatsy) and to get everything they offer in writing and she will get the credit we get on board money...sounds like a plan to me .....

John

I'm thinking the rooms 1421/1425 on the Riviera deck because they offer

CQ_legend.gif

two choices king for Momma and I and twins for kids...

I would be shocked if Carnival let you book a quad and a triple for 4 people total.

You will enjoy the adjoining rooms (6A)....we did a couple of summers ago on the Conquest. We put our 2 young adult siblings in one and us parents in the other. The rooms just made it a cozy family set up for us without being in each other's laps all the time. The big windows are great and the Riviera is a nice quiet deck. We had our connecting rooms mid-deck which helped do away with any potential for sea-sickness.

I would be shocked if Carnival let you book a quad and a triple for 4 people total.

The room 1425 has twins that do not convert to a king and 1421 is a twin that does convert to a King ... all rooms are based on double occp only not 4 to a room ....

am I missing something?

John

You will enjoy the adjoining rooms (6A)....we did a couple of summers ago on the Conquest. We put our 2 young adult siblings in one and us parents in the other. The rooms just made it a cozy family set up for us without being in each other's laps all the time. The big windows are great and the Riviera is a nice quiet deck. We had our connecting rooms mid-deck which helped do away with any potential for sea-sickness.

I do not need the upper decks I would reather save that move to play with ...

we are a pool deck family and the room/rooms are only used for needs...lol...

John

The room 1425 has twins that do not convert to a king and 1421 is a twin that does convert to a King ... all rooms are based on double occp only not 4 to a room ....

am I missing something?

John

The symbol for 1425 is a 5 pointed star twin beds/king plus convertable sofa (room for 3).

The symbol for 1421 is a square twin beds/king, convertable sofa plus an upper berth (room for 4).

The symbol for 1425 is a 5 pointed star twin beds/king plus convertable sofa (room for 3).

The symbol for 1421 is a square twin beds/king, convertable sofa plus an upper berth (room for 4).

I understand that but if the Cruise line bases their prices on Double occpancy

what does it matter if 2 or 4 are in a room ???

are you saying 1422 and 1424 are better choices???

John

I understand that but if the Cruise line bases their prices on Double occpancy

what does it matter if 2 or 4 are in a room ???

are you saying 1422 and 1424 are better choices???

John

Carnival doesnt like empty berths, they usually don't book less then a cabins maximum occupancy into a cabin. Especially on newer ships where they can't use rollaways.

Bottom line yes 1422 and 1424 should work.

• 1 year later...

Archived