Platinum perks

Cruzfrek

This will only be my second carnival cruise...I have been reading about Platinum Perks (Beginning with your 10th Carnival cruise) and was wondering 1. If there are other levels and 2. Where you go to find out more about what the perks are specifically...not that I am anywhere near Platinum...just wondering if there was a listing...thanks:)

This will only be my second carnival cruise...I have been reading about Platinum Perks (Beginning with your 10th Carnival cruise) and was wondering 1. If there are other levels and 2. Where you go to find out more about what the perks are specifically...not that I am anywhere near Platinum...just wondering if there was a listing...thanks:)

There are no other levels....

Your first cruise is the blue/red card.

Your second - 9th cruise is the Gold card.

Your 10th - infinity (so far) is the Platinum card.

Some perks with Platinum are:

1. VIP Check In (used to be called the Skippers Club).

2, Priority tendering (just show them the ole platinum card - no running down to the lounge to get tendering tickets).

3. Free wash and fold laundry service (which we used twice on the Pride - I did tip our room steward each time $10 because we had bluejeans, t-shirts and stuff for a family of 4).

4. Personalized stationary.

5. Canapes and Petit fours on formal nights.

6. Free $20 entry fee into the slots or blackjack tournament.

7. Preference in getting your dining times changed if needed.

8. Priority debarkation (complete with a room to wait in with coffee and danish).

And some other stuff like Logo beach bags ...but that is basically it.

Waiting to see if something extra is added for 20+ or 25+ cruises in the future...:D

Tom

AMEN!!! I have written "Uncle Bob" about adding the Elite (Black) card at 25 cruises. I realize that Carnival can't give away the perks that Princess does after just 15 cruises, because Carnival does so many 3/4 day cruises, but I would like to see Carnival Corporation do something really unique after 25 cruises with any of their cruiselines....all the best perks are awarded.

In other words, if I had 25 cruises on Carnival and then sailed on Princess...I would automatically be "awarded" the perks of Princess' best level. Now that would be neat!!!

Archived