cabin 8200 on any voyager ship

Hi,

I have asked this question many different ways. Has anybody been in this cabin? I am curious about lay out of room as the cabin is odd shaped. Please someone has to be out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

eagmommy,

It seems to me that noone has ever been in this cabin. I have been asking this question for more than a week. Since you will be traveling before me take lots of pic for me even thought I will be on the Mariner. The shape still appears the same.

Debbie:)

Actually, last Summer my family of 20 cruised on Explorer. I had a balcony, however my aunt and her family were in cabin 8200. It was located in the front of the ship. When you first walked in the door (living area), you were facing two large windows. To the left of the livingroom, was a room which held bunk beds and another large window (along with a closet). To the right of the living room, was a master bedroom (consisted of a queen size bed, dresser (2), desk, mirror, and closet). I should point out that there were doors on both the the bedrooms. Now, when you proceed toward the master bedroom, just to the right was the bathroom (only had a shower). Also, the livingroom had a huge sofa (three cusions), which served as a let-out bed at night. There was also two oversized chairs and a TV in there. Oh, I almost forgot, the other TV was in the Master bedroom. My aunt had 6 people in this room, and believe it or not, there was pleanty of room. I believe the only downside, was the one bathroom. Just a quick point of refernce: I read on the boards, that the family rooms on FOS, also has a bathtub (have not been able to verify yet). Hope this helps!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived