Mini Suites on the Jewel

JudyOh

You do know, don't you, that the Pearl hasn't yet sailed? I presume you mean from a sister ship like Jewel or Dawn? As for that, if you are in a room under the pool deck, yes there will be some noise. Chairs being moved, etc. Have a great time.

Yes, I do know the Pearl will be coming out in December. From all indications it looks like it will be a sister ship to the Jewel. The minisuites are the same price as the balconies for the Feb 2 sailing, so I thought it might be nice to book a mini this time.

We were right under the pool area on the Jewel, and for the most part, it was very quiet. The only night that we heard anything at all was the night that they hosted the Caribbean deck party. The music was fairly loud and went on past midnight; however, it really didn't bother us. I've booked another minisuite on the Pearl, so obviously, the location that we had on the Jewel couldn't have been too bad!

Thanks for the info, I figured the only time it would probably be noisy would be the deck party night and if it's over by midnight it shouldn't bother us. I put my deposit down this afternoon, price was too good to miss out on it.;)

We were in a mini suite on the Jewel (aft). Loved that location!

We are considering booking Pearl; however, if we can't get the aft location, what location would you recommend? I seem to recall that anything under the gym was very noisy. How about under the buffet? Is this better than under the pool area?

I'd love to hear from those who were on the Jewel in a minisuite. What was your cabin and did you like its location.

• 2 weeks later...

Do all the mini-suites on the Jewel have a curtain divider that completely divides the sitting area from the bed?

Are all the beds in the mini-suites sofabeds? (I can't find that info on the Travelocity booking page -- no mention of sofabed on the info page for AF, for example.)

TIA!

Do all the mini-suites on the Jewel have a curtain divider that completely divides the sitting area from the bed?

Are all the beds in the mini-suites sofabeds? (I can't find that info on the Travelocity booking page -- no mention of sofabed on the info page for AF, for example.)

TIA!

All have curtains and all have two regular beds that can be made up as a queen and a double sofa bed.

jwl_strm_mini_suite_cat_af.jpg

Archived