Zentih Suite 1012

mrdorbert

Can anyone tell me the condition of Zenith Suite 1012 or 1014? Any info is appreciated.

Thanks-

Michelle

We had suite 1016 and it was fine. Yes, the room does show some wear and tear but it was clean. You should have ample storage space, a TV and VCR and a small refrigerator. The bathroom had a tub (with a small chip in it) but here too there was ample storage (two shelves) above the head.

What I did notice were the stains on the carpet and on the chairs, but I had read the boards and was prepared for it. What I loved about the suite was the extra room. It felt like a regular hotel room and although we missed not having a balcony it was great to be able to spread out on the small couch (that opens as a bed).

The service was wonderful...we had Herman as our butler and Rosa as our attendant. They always greeted us by name everyday and were very attentive!

Hope this helps

Our DD and SIL were in either 1012 or 1016: the decor wasn't all that great, but they had a nice king sized bed, nice bath with tub and lots of space. It was like an oversized hotel room, but wasn't a 2 room suite like they had on RCI and NCL> All in all they loved the set up. NMnita

NMnita-

Thanks for the info... It probably was 1012. The info about the bed is what I really wanted to know. I was told by my TA that the room had a king size bed, but when I contacted Celebrity to make sure, both the brochure and customer service said it was a double. I'm not so much concerned for myself, but my parents are travelling with us and will have one of the suites... which ever one has the king size bed!

Thanks again-

Michelle

NMnita-

Thanks for the info... It probably was 1012. The info about the bed is what I really wanted to know. I was told by my TA that the room had a king size bed, but when I contacted Celebrity to make sure, both the brochure and customer service said it was a double. I'm not so much concerned for myself, but my parents are travelling with us and will have one of the suites... which ever one has the king size bed!

Thanks again-

Michelle

It was a king size bed.

Archived