Suites on Sun - 1 1/2 or 2 Bedrooms?

laginog

OK - I've really tried to look through the threads and I honestly cannot find it anywhere. I swear I saw a picture that had the main bedroom and one smaller bedroom with one bed and a bunk above it. Maybe that was the Owner's suite?? I didn't think so but....I've looked at soooo many threads, I could be mixed up. Anyway, we need a suite for 3 adults...and we're not sure a sofabed will work very well, unless it's a "comfy" one. We're not in the best of shape!! We could do 2 cabins but....kind of like the "suite" idea!!!Any ideas, anyone??? Thank you!!

OK - I've really tried to look through the threads and I honestly cannot find it anywhere. I swear I saw a picture that had the main bedroom and one smaller bedroom with one bed and a bunk above it. Maybe that was the Owner's suite?? I didn't think so but....I've looked at soooo many threads, I could be mixed up. Anyway, we need a suite for 3 adults...and we're not sure a sofabed will work very well, unless it's a "comfy" one. We're not in the best of shape!! We could do 2 cabins but....kind of like the "suite" idea!!!Any ideas, anyone??? Thank you!!

You are confusing the AB on the Star, Dawn, Jewel with the Sun. The AC on the sun is the only suite with a separate bedroom but the third person still gets the sofa.

453054977_9076lrAC.jpg.ee3f08820f477fcb4c2a8e82bc1703c6.jpg

Archived