Room Service Menu

sixbirches

Princess breakfast room service is pretty standard fleet wide. I did a bit of looking around and can't seem to find the sheet for breakfast. What is listed is the standard Continental fare. Pastries and breads, cereals and fruit/juice, coffee and tea, not much of a variation from any of the ships of Princess.

Some have had luck writing in what they would like, other have not. The writing in of items seems to be easier on the smaller Sun Class ships then the larger class.

Of coarse, if you have booked a suite, then full room service breakfast is available to you.

On another thread, a poster mentioned that they had eggs every morning with room service.

They were in an inside cabin.

Is it possible to get eggs/toast/coffee delivered by room service for breakfast? I love to eat my breakfast, in my room. And, then I venture out into the world.:p

No one can say definitely if you can get more than what the menu suggests. It is a hit and miss thing, also depending on what type of ship you are sailing on.

You can give it a try, if you get it, great. But, be ready for them to turn you down as anymore, only suites have the extended menu for breakfast and other meals in the cabin.

Archived