Spa bathrooms???

ngl116

I keep reading little bits about people showering in the spa bathrooms. Can you actually do this? Is it private and roomy? And are there towels to use or would I have to bring my own? I wouldn't mind doing that after I jog in the mornings, then just wrapping up in one of the nice robes to go back to my room. It would beat walking around the ship all sweaty and stinky!!

Thanks!

I've been on 5 vruises and never used them until the last one after reading on here. They do provide towels and they are completely privat. Atleast on the Spirit. The showers on her were to die for. If I remember correctle there are like 7-8 different jets spraying at you. It's wonderful! I used it after a yoga class and then just for a shower a couple other times because they were go great!:D

Defiantely check it out!

I wouldn't have said it repeatedly if it weren't true!!

You would have to take your own robe, but they have tons of towels. If you leave your room key at the spa desk they will give you a locker key.

On Victory there were about 10 showers. It was a large stall with a changing area and the shower. There was a lockable door to the stall, but no curtain between the shower and the changing area. But my clothes didn't get wet. There were also soap and shampoo dispensers. It was a standard shower head, not one with multiple sprays. But that probably depends on the ship.

My DH and I always use the spa showers- much bigger than the one in the room and faster as we don't have to take turns. We joke about what the stewards must think of us since we never shower in the room!:eek:

yes, all the spas have showers and towels but no robes. you get a robe in your cabin to use. if you lose it, you pay for it. yes, go for a jog, exercise in the gym, take a yogs class and have a nice long hot shower after. the buffet is next door so grab a salad and juice after. enjoy.:)

yes, go for a jog, exercise in the gym, take a yogs class and have a nice long hot shower after. the buffet is next door so grab a salad and juice after. enjoy.:)

I'm still unclear, do you need to use the gym first? Or can you just go in and use the shower? I really hate to bring running shoes just so I can use the gym, they are so bulky to bring and I wouldn't wear them anywhere else. My Island walking shoe of choice is a sport sandal.

I'm still unclear, do you need to use the gym first? Or can you just go in and use the shower? I really hate to bring running shoes just so I can use the gym, they are so bulky to bring and I wouldn't wear them anywhere else. My Island walking shoe of choice is a sport sandal.

I use the Spa showers and Steam/Sauna rooms. On the Spirit and Conquest class ships you enter the spa. There is a reception desk. Give them your S&S card in exchange for a locker key.

Once you enter the locker room you will see TONS of fresh towels to use. The Showers, Sauna and Steam room are all right there. To Get to the Spa Hot tub (coed) you have to go all the way through the locker room out to the Gym area. The Gym is sepparated by a glass wall from the Hot tub.

The Spa showers are nice to use so as to give my Lady the entire room to sprawl out and use to dress for formal dinner. Just be back in time to zip her up and tell her how nice she looks.

Archived